1. To Start a new application press the "NEW APPLICATION"
2. You will be required to answer ALL the questions before
you submit your final
application. Press "SUBMIT FINAL APPLICATION"
to submit your completed application.
A validation of your application will be completed before the application is
submitted. If there are missed questions, or errors, a popup screen will
indicate these errors. Please fix the errors and resubmit.
3. You may also save your answers before you submit your final application by
pressing the "SAVE BUT DO NOT SUBMIT" button. After you save
your answers you may immediately return to the application, or return at a later
time to complete and submit your final application. Please note that the Save But Do
Not Submit option does not validate your application. It only saves your
YOU MUST COMPLETE SECTION A - Contact Information
before you Save or Submit your application.
If you return at a later time, you must logon by entering your email address and
your registration number. Your registration number is provided to you when you
press the Save But Do Not Submit or Final Application buttons.
4. After you submit your final application, you may logon at a later time to
check the status, which will be either "Under Review"
or "Accepted."You will be notified directly by the PCMH Pilot staff of your
application's status. Please do not expect to receive the notification prior to
November 1, 2010.
5. You may print out a user-friendly version of your application
after you Save or Submit your application. Press the link:
Print Application (Print-Friendly Version) and a
popup window of the printable application will be displayed. Print the
application and close the window.
6. Some questions are disabled (greyed-out) until you respond "Yes" to the
previous question. Please allow a few seconds for the disabled question to be
activated after you select "Yes".
7. There are several questions that require an explanation. Hint. Use a word
processor and cut and paste your answer into the multiline text box. Also note
the text box does not allow formatting for security reasons. Please be brief.
8. Please Note: The Maryland PCMH Program will select
participants in the program by specific locations for a practice. A practice may
apply to participate at more than one location, but you must submit
separate applications for each location.