- Alternate Living Options: A basic summary of alternate living options and an introduction to available resources.
- Assisted Living: Residences that provide a home and support services to meet the needs of residents who are unable to perform, or who need help in performing, activities of daily living.
- Continuing Care Communities: communities offering a secure and protected environment for seniors, with access to medical and nursing services, should the need arise.
- Congregate Housing: A program that provides housing, some meals, and housekeeping services.
- Nursing Home & Rehabilitation: Provides services for individuals needing 24 hour nursing care or assistance or rehabilitation after a hospital stay or illness.
- Hospice: Provides supportive care to people diagnosed with a terminal illness with a focus on comfort and quality of life.
- Project Home: A program based on an Adult Foster Family Model of Care that provides a family-like living arrangement in the community for individuals with disabilities, 18 years of age and above with mental illness, developmental or physical disabilities, or elderly individuals that need assistance.
Read recent activity regarding LTC
Go to Services Search
If you want to search the website for specific services click the link below.